Rancho Rincon Is Currently Offering the Following Classes
Weekly Class for Home School Children (Children Ages 5 and over)
Tuesday & Thursdays • 9am – 2pm September through May
Weekly class for preschoolers Weds & Fridays 9am – Noon
Summer Day Camp (Children Ages 5 and over)
Monday – Friday 9am-3:30pm
For Summer Camp Details visit our Facebook Page
In all classes students
will learn the following skills:
- Grow seasonal organic fruits, vegetables and flowers
- Can, dry and preserve fruits and vegetables
- Care for and keep goats and chickens
- Compost garden and kitchen waste
- Harvest fruits and vegetables daily, cook them and sample them
- How to make soap, candles and other household items from sustainable organic materials.
- Preschool children will also enjoy story time and age appropriate crafts
We also take field trips to other local organic farms and take guided educational hikes in nearby Henry Cowell Park.
All classes are currently taught by Lisa Renelle, Owner/Operator of Rancho Rincon,
Credentialed Teacher & Mother of 3 with over 25 years of experience.